So mch for my regular blogging... But, I promise to live blog from Mix!
I'm in DUD at the moment, then out to MEL via CHC tommorow until next week then back to WLG via CHC. Then off to TGA for two days.... then it all goes a bit pear shaped and I travel to Singapore via MIX06, the Game Developers Conference and Fargo North Dakota. Something like:
1. NZ 462 Y 18MAR WLG AKL 1900 2000.
2. NZ 2 D 18MAR AKL LAX 2300 1355
3. UA 1566 Y 18MAR LAX LAS 1626 1738
4. US 8204 Y 22MAR LAS SJC 1146 1311
6. UA 530 A 24MAR SFO DEN 0600 0927
7. UA 6668 Y 24MAR DEN FAR 1007 1253
8. UA 6669 Y 25MAR FAR DEN 1251 1343
9. LH 467 D 25MAR DEN FRA 1725 #1145
10. LH 9762 D 26MAR FRA SIN 1300 #0700
11. SQ 219 D 31MAR SIN SYD 0930 1955 (Quick stop in Sydney for U2 Concert!)
12. NZ 144 D 03APR SYD WLG 1815 2325
13. NZ 446 Y 15JAN WLG AKL 1500 1600 (Clever Travel Agent stuff see here)
On a good note, Rod and CJ and I have been searching for a good way to enter flight times acoss multiple time zones. Gallileo's ViewTrip being a TOTAL LOAD OF CRAP there are not many options- all seem to end up having my LAX-LAS flight leave before my AKL-LAS.
So I've discovered the Star Alliance travel tools. The desktop app is great for gettin your routing right when trying to squeeze travel into a small space (as above). The Pocket PC app allows you to choose your flights then drop them straight ino your Pocket Outlook Calendar. Of courseit doesn't work for Blackberry.... but that's no great loss... unless you happen to be silly enough to use Blackberry....
CJ has a great wee tool for doing this here
Some feed back on it- it's be great if the time zones were sorted properly Apart from that it works really well.....